7.09.2010

Friday Photo - I caught a fish!

Fresh Blue Fin in Nantucket
For Father's day my brother and I took my dad out fishing off the coast of Nantucket. I know, between Savannah and Nantucket I am pretty much living a summer straight out of novel. I had never caught a fish bigger than my hand, and was really excited to real in a big one. My brother ended up catching a gigantic 36" Striped Bass which was of course the biggest fish I have ever seen. The thing about my brother is that he manages to win at everything. Seriously. Card Games, fantasy football, catching the biggest fish... everything. But it all evens out because we brought these puppies back to our rental house and he made us some delicious ceviche, so it does pay to have a brother that wins. Look how shiny that eye is!

No comments: